Thursday, May 27, 2010

TGIF (almost)

It's the weekend, which means I work a lot. Doing a little dog sitting with friends this coming week, so that's good; something to get my mind off of what comes next. It's so weird when you realize how things go on without you. It'd be nice to think that once you leave a place, people spend the rest of their lives thinking 'How would my life be different if Bailey was still here'... Or things of the sort. It's kind of funny, actually, because that's never how it goes. People leave, their friends and families move on... That's just how life works. It's not fair, but is life ever really fair? I guess if I could say one thing, it would be that I'm so very sorry. It's only fair to move on, but it just doesn't feel right; I don't know if I'll ever be the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment